The Next Level Holiday Home, Baga Goa
If living by the seaside has always captured your imagination, you’ll find it hard to turn away from Ivy Retreat. Located along the upbeat Baga-Calangute coastline, Ivy Retreat serves up spacious, modern interiors that whip up the holiday spirit from the word ‘Go’.
- Use of High quality materials
- Swimming Pool
- Aesthetically and spacious designed Apartments
- A.C. in the Master Bedroom and A.C. provision for second bedroom
- Lifts for all Blocks
- Modular Kitchens along with Hob and Chimney
- Glass enclosure for the Master Bathroom
- Solar Heater systems for all Apartments
- Video Door-Phone Intercom systems
- Generator back up for all common amenities and Lifts
- Inverter provision
- Manicured gardens
- Black Granite Skirting
- Round the clock, on site manned security
- Damp-proof treatment
- Anti-termite treatment
- Additional services such as complete furnishings of the property can be provided.
- Complete maintenance service can be provided on the property
- All year round maintenance of all communal areas (Gardens, Communal lighting swimming pool, water tank, Septic tank, Sump, and drainage etc.)
- Maintenance of swimming pool, cleaning/changing of water chemicals.
- Maintenance of common garden area.
- Maintenance of street lights, pumps, internal road etc.
- Maintenance of well.
- Payment of local government taxes, electricity bills and water bills.
Structure– Beams, columns and slabs of Reinforced cement concrete (M20 grade), using high quality steel rods. PVC sheeting shall be provided for plinth as vapour barrier.
Walls– External walls of laterite stone blocks/concrete blocks/clay/brick blocks, coated with a double layer of sand faced cement plaster and rain proof paint. The internal walls are of clay bricks, coated with a single layer of sand faced plaster and rendered with cement plast, primer and paint.
Roof Slab- A layer of waterproofing compound (Shikka) shall be applied to the roof slab and then covered with Manglore tiles.
Flooring– Vitrified Tiles/VC Series shall be used for flooring with black granite skirting. Bathrooms fittrd with non-skid ceramic tiles on floor and glazed tiles on walls upto the ceiling.
- Main door frame and shutter of Teak wood.
- Internal doors frames of good quality hard wood with fibre skinned/compressed doors.
- Sliding French doors of Powder Coated Aluminium.
- Windows of Powder Coated Aluminium
- All woodwork will be varnished or painted. All windows will be provided with shutters glazed with distortion free float glass.
Woodwork Fittings– Brass fittings with Mortise locks on all bedroom doors.
Electrical fittings– Multi-strand, fire-resistant, double-insulated and concealed wiring. 3-phase power supply with adequate points in each room. Provisions for inverter, AC in the Master Bedroom shall be provided.
(Appliances not provided)
Sanitary fittings– Completely concealed plumbing system with white ceramic sanitary fittings. Washbasins and showers will have hot and cold mixer taps. The master bathroom shall be provided with a glass enclosure.
Kitchen Platform– Polished granite kitchen platform with a tiled-wall backdrop and single bowl sink along with hot & cold mixer taps. European kitchen units along with hob and chimney shall be provided. Power sockets for fridge, microwave, oven, hob and washing machine shall be provided. Plumbing provision for washing machine shall also be provided.
(Appliances not provided)
Paint- Exterior surfaces shall be painted with weatherproof paint and the interior surfaces with acrylic emulsion.
Swimming pool– Reinforced cement concrete with advanced filter systems and natural stone paved decks.
Gardens– Professionally landscaped gardens with paved and well-lit pathways .
Water Supply– CPVC piping with adequate overhead tank and sump tank. Water supply through Government water connection and open well on site.